Truly portable, high-performance Thunderbolt 3 storage devices with lightning-fast transfer speeds and high-capacity, high-quality SSD storage.
- The world’s most compact Thunderbolt 3 storage device*, measuring only 3.89” x 0.75” x 1.89” (98.8mm x 19mm x 48mm).
- Small, lightweight, and bus-powered directly from your computer making it easy to carry and work productively on-the-go.
High-performance Thunderbolt 3 technology
- One of the world’s fastest portable SSDs* with transfer speeds up to 2650MB / second letting you back up or transfer large files quickly.
- Thunderbolt 3 technology (which supports a bandwidth of 40 Gbps) offers a fast and simple level of connection, bringing the speed and versatility of Thunderbolt to USB-C.
High-capacity, high-quality SSD storage
- Unlike HDDs, SSDs have no mechanical storage components, making them more resistant to data loss caused by knocks, drops, and other’ on-the-go’ abuse.
- Offered in both 1TB (SD1-T1000) and 500GB (SD1-T0500) storage capacity options.
- Uses the same internal SSD as Dell PC systems, specified to high endurance and reliability standards and covered byDell’s3-year limited hardware warranty, so you can be assured of the quality of the drives.
Both products will be available on February 28, 2018, with estimated pricing at $439 for 500GB and $799 for 1TB $799.
†Source: Dell Press Release